The CFMA provides the following services and assistance to its members at no extra charge:
- Telephonic advice and assistance regarding all labour related matters such as disciplinary processes and actions, retrenchment, strike, interpretation of collective agreements and other labour legislation, etc.
- Provides examples of employment contracts, procedural and recognition agreements, employment policies, retrenchments, etc
The CFMA is a non-profit organisation and endeavours not to burden members with exorbitant membership fees.
The following services are therefore not included in the membership fee, but are provided to members at very competitive rates:
- Chairing disciplinary enquiries
- Negotiations at Company level
- Representation at Conciliation and Arbitration
- Employment Equity (analysis, recommendations and plans)
- Drafting of Company Policies, Agreements and Employment Contracts
- In-house Training on disciplinary processes and other labour related matters
COST OF SERVICES
Monthly levy is R200. Discounted hourly rate of R250.00 for chairing disciplinary hearings, representation at conciliation and arbitration.